November 22, 2009

House For Sale

I haven't been a very consistent blogger lately because getting a house ready to sell is quite an undertaking. However, the house is officially PERFECT. Well, maybe not officially. We are having an inspector come through in the next week to make sure that we haven't missed anything.
So we are ready for our next adventure, something different. We're not really sure why. Heather suggested that life was just too perfect so we're bored. Could that be? Well, whatever the reason we are excited to see where we go.










4 comments:

  1. Your house has always seemed like it was 'ready to sell'. I can't imagine what you had to do, but I'm sure it will be very tempting to those potential buyers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't talked to you in forever! I didn't even know! We have to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks beautiful--just like it always does. I love the shot from the fire pit. It shows all of your hard work to create such gorgeous landscaping!

    ReplyDelete