At the lodge there are a lot of snakes, frogs, and toads. This snake was sitting on the beach happily eating a toad when we found him. It was so interesting seeing him eat the toad we found him another. Notice one is going in head first the other feet first. I guess they don't have a preference as to which direction they consume their prey. However, this snake did like toads better than frogs. We caught the frog Neil is holding and he let it hop away. Maybe he was just full.
I woke up this morning laughing my head off because I had a dream that Stan made us all come back and be on the BYU swim team again. We all had a million kids and I kept asking you how I was going to take care of my kids and take them to school and take them to all of their lessons all while swimming 4 hours a day and traveling to meets. You were very encouraging and said that I would be able to do it - it would just be very hard :) I can't stop laughing every time I think about it.
Your boys are darling. You seem to be such a fun mom. Just like I would expect :)
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
I woke up this morning laughing my head off because I had a dream that Stan made us all come back and be on the BYU swim team again. We all had a million kids and I kept asking you how I was going to take care of my kids and take them to school and take them to all of their lessons all while swimming 4 hours a day and traveling to meets. You were very encouraging and said that I would be able to do it - it would just be very hard :) I can't stop laughing every time I think about it.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are darling. You seem to be such a fun mom. Just like I would expect :)
melissa- if you happen to look back at the comments send me your email!
ReplyDelete