The last picture I want to post is of this baptism at Nanny Cay. I thought the colors and setting were wonderfully picturesque. Our trip was perfect. We can't wait to return to the BVI to explore new places and revisit all the ones we loved! Drew askes us every day if this is the day we get to go on "that fun sailing trip". I hope it will be sooner than later.
Dear Jenny and Keith. You look like a pair of beach bum drifters. I am surprised you came back. These pictures make me so homesick for BVI. Next time I am on board babe. Love, Dad
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
looks like you guys had an amazing trip! so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteDear Jenny and Keith. You look like a pair of beach bum drifters. I am surprised you came back. These pictures make me so homesick for BVI. Next time I am on board babe. Love, Dad
ReplyDelete