August 14, 2011

cousin visit

We had a great few days at April's home this week.  Everyone had so much fun hiking, tubing in the river, playing in sprinklers, slip and sliding, maneuvering obstacle courses, crafts, toy guns, toy cars, playing make believe dogs and all sorts of fun.  I wish I had a picture of Aunt Michelle in her darling red polka dot swim suit running the obstacle course with the kiddos!  
Drew got his first two bee stings.   He got one the first day, another the second day, and then after noticing a pattern was a little worried about day three.  However, he managed to avoid another encounter due to Uncle Scott's handy work with the torch.  
All of the cousins wanted to shout out to Grandma and Grandpa and Sonora wanted to give a wave.  Summer is coming to a close.  We've got to hustle to fit everything in!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hi!! Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! So cute. I love the silly face picture. Sorry I missed the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, you are seriously the most amazing girl I've ever known. Every year you top your last. Thanks for posting for us... as I still don't even own a computer I can upload a picture onto :) We are so glad you made Jensen Heaven one of your summer trips. Love You all!
    Love, All of us!

    ReplyDelete