Then this last week Bigfoot the monster truck came to town. We got to have fun seeing the truck and then watching him smash 3 cars and do lots of jumping, smashing, and engine revving. It was so LOUD. I should have taken pictures of the show. But if you go on youtube and type in "Bigfoot monster truck" you can see exactly what we saw if you are feeling left out.
October 17, 2011
b-day and bigfoot
A few weeks ago we celebrated Keith's birthday. He asked for white chocolate raspberry buttercream frosting. Well when I added the raspberries the frosting turned the prettiest pink color ever. So I went big and made a two tiered cake with cute decorations and a big K on top. He got a good laugh out of it and was a good sport about his very girly cake. I had fun making it. Happy birthday Keith!
Then this last week Bigfoot the monster truck came to town. We got to have fun seeing the truck and then watching him smash 3 cars and do lots of jumping, smashing, and engine revving. It was so LOUD. I should have taken pictures of the show. But if you go on youtube and type in "Bigfoot monster truck" you can see exactly what we saw if you are feeling left out.
Then this last week Bigfoot the monster truck came to town. We got to have fun seeing the truck and then watching him smash 3 cars and do lots of jumping, smashing, and engine revving. It was so LOUD. I should have taken pictures of the show. But if you go on youtube and type in "Bigfoot monster truck" you can see exactly what we saw if you are feeling left out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Fancy cake Jen. I know Keith really wanted a pink cake and you're just covering for him!
ReplyDeleteI'll take one of those cakes for my birthday! We also went to the Monster Truck "presentation". Isaac loved it but Claire and I were a little scared...haha.
ReplyDeletewhoa that cake's amazing!!
ReplyDeletei'm glad that you guys went to see a monster truck after that to make up for the girliness.