January 29, 2012

no pics, but big news

I have been wanting to post but I really don't want to take the time to put pics with it. Why the laziness? Keith and I are expecting a new baby Aug 4! Can you believe it? I can hardly believe it myself. We are all very excited. Drew says it will a boy . . . or a girl. And Neil says we will know it is a girl if "it comes out with bows on."
Our other big news is that we bought a new home in Rexburg. It was built in 1974, has 7 1/2 acres, and over 1000 ft. of frontage on the Teton River. We have lots of remodeling and updating to do but I guess we like projects because that is what we always choose.
So when I am not so tired I will post some delightful pics of our 70's home with its western flare.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you to have a baby. And I can't wait to come and see your house. So many exciting changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny!!! I am so happy and excited for you and Keith! You are the best mom and amazing at everything you do! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That will be one lucky baby to join your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double great news! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see you in May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm no good at math, but is this about 9 months from when you hiked out of the grand? ;)

    Congrats, super happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I am so happy for you guys. Those 2 boys will be very good big brothers pink or blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiff- Funny that we were having the conversation about more kids at your house- I was pregnant and didn't know it.

      Delete