Hi Jenny! You will have to give me your email so I can invite you to my blog. You know I am SO jealous of your fabulous trip to Hawaii but so glad you had a great time! Welcome back to 40 degree Idaho :) It's good to have you back!
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
Looks like lots of fun... your parents look great.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny! You will have to give me your email so I can invite you to my blog. You know I am SO jealous of your fabulous trip to Hawaii but so glad you had a great time! Welcome back to 40 degree Idaho :) It's good to have you back!
ReplyDeletelooks like an amazing trip! jealous. :)
ReplyDelete