i like it. interesting how he points out that Heavenly Father is the most creative being in the universe, i think that too often people equate being creative with being edgy.
it was also cool that they just used typography in the middle instead of his voice the whole time.
I remember this talk well from conference, i especially remembered that part where he talked about criticism from others, and not letting fear paralyze you. cool talk.
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
i like it.
ReplyDeleteinteresting how he points out that Heavenly Father is the most creative being in the universe, i think that too often people equate being creative with being edgy.
it was also cool that they just used typography in the middle instead of his voice the whole time.
I remember this talk well from conference, i especially remembered that part where he talked about criticism from others, and not letting fear paralyze you. cool talk.
thanks for sharing!