I just wish it was in the form of rain :) This is ice on our bathroom window this morning. We are expecting 4 inches today. I guess we'll have to go out and play!
hey did you see the trailer for where the wild things are on my blog? you have to watch it. it looks like it's gonna be so good! I thought of you when i posted it. i remember you memorizing that book when i was little.
That is just one reason why we will probably never be neighbors. Leave it to you to be positive amidst 4 inches of snow. Have fun playing. There is no doubt that you are probably playing right now. Hey, do you want to be a part of my book? I would LOVE for your story to be a part of it. You are such an inspiration to me and I know can be an inspiration to so many. I'll email you more abou it.
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
oh my goodness. sad.
ReplyDeletehey did you see the trailer for where the wild things are on my blog? you have to watch it. it looks like it's gonna be so good! I thought of you when i posted it. i remember you memorizing that book when i was little.
That is just one reason why we will probably never be neighbors. Leave it to you to be positive amidst 4 inches of snow. Have fun playing. There is no doubt that you are probably playing right now. Hey, do you want to be a part of my book? I would LOVE for your story to be a part of it. You are such an inspiration to me and I know can be an inspiration to so many. I'll email you more abou it.
ReplyDelete