We had a great week with all of Keith's family at the Gorge. Great Grandma came down with Grandma Rosemary's siblings to celebrate her 90th birthday. We also enjoyed beautiful sunshine, a great beach for the kids, and a fantastic kiteboarding session. Thanks Kirk and Kirsten for introducing us to such a fun sport and Rosemary for making the trip so enjoyable and easy for our family! We had so much fun we forgot to take many pictures but here are a few.
Looks like lots and lots of fun! When your kids all leave all you get is a picture of a cupcake but it goes good on the blog. That is actually Joys cupcake that Shelly made but someday I want to make one and when I do I will call you! Tell Drew we have baby colts now.
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
Looks like lots and lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteWhen your kids all leave all you get is a picture of a cupcake but it goes good on the blog. That is actually Joys cupcake that Shelly made but someday I want to make one and when I do I will call you! Tell Drew we have baby colts now.
i'm glad you guys had some good wind!
ReplyDeleteWhere are the action shots of davy eating a wind sandwich? Look s like good times, hope you're all well
ReplyDelete