June 10, 2010

Utah Valley Marathon







So here I am blogging for the first time in months. And maybe this is the reason. I leave tomorrow at noon and travel to Utah for my first marathon. I am not planning on racing anyone . . . but I am planning on giving this a solid effort. It has been a long time since I have done something this physically challenging and the time spent leading up to this has been enjoyable, strenuous, and I'm glad it is almost over. Stay tuned for results. Thanks to everyone out there for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I hope your still able to run while you carry me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Jenny! I actually went hiking yesterday with your sister and her kids. She told me you were doing the full Marathon on Sat. I am running the half. I will keep my eye out for you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete