That song could be about me, except I don't have a nasty wife or nasty kids. I love johnny cash and I love Oscar the grouch so much that my childhood dog was named Oscar, and I really associate with the main character of the song so Yes I think maybe I do like it as much as you!
When I thought about our family and the way we live the words essentially simple say it all. This blog is about us, what we do, and why we do it. Enjoy your visit!
i don't know...how much do you like it? i liked it, i'm not sure if it's as much as you though.
ReplyDeleteI like it A LOT. Enough to post it if that tells you anything.
ReplyDeleteThat song could be about me, except I don't have a nasty wife or nasty kids. I love johnny cash and I love Oscar the grouch so much that my childhood dog was named Oscar, and I really associate with the main character of the song so Yes I think maybe I do like it as much as you!
ReplyDeleteHave a rotten day!
Newty
We liked it more than Newty because we are both nasty and have three nasty boys.
ReplyDeleteHope you, your kids and especially cousin-in-law Safety Davy trip and fall real soon.
Nasty Max and Nasty Kate