
August 04, 2009
yummy
Tonight I made chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate raspberry buttercream frosting. I have never tasted better frosting. Maybe it's because Keith picked fresh raspberries 10 minutes before I needed them. Maybe it's because I used whipping cream instead of milk in the recipe. Whatever the reason it was sensational!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yum! Are these on the menu for the lower Salmon?
ReplyDeleteoh they look so yummy, you will have to share the receipe. I am going to try the pickled beets so when I get ready I will call you. You are as busy as ever running, canning, baking and having fun wow you are amazing
ReplyDeletei want these.
ReplyDeleteHi, I am one of Jolynn's friends. Your cupcakes look wonderful. I'm also working on perfecting the art of gourmet cupcakes. I would love to get your frosting recipe. Do you want to post it?? I have been adding a filling to my cupcakes, it is a fun surprise!
ReplyDeleteGaylynn Mortensen