%5B1%5D.jpg)
August 20, 2009
running the tetons
Yesterday Jolene, Rachel, and I had an amazing run across the Tetons. The mountains were beautiful and we had such a great time. Below are some pictures of where we were. However, they really don't do our experience justice. I have never been in a more majestic place on a more perfect day. All the training was worth it!%5B1%5D.jpg)
%5B1%5D.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Hey Jenny, I thought you were going to do it on the 28th. It looks beautiful. How long did it take and are you going to make this an annual tradition?
ReplyDeletethese pics don't do it justice? um...it looks so incredibly beautiful and amazing that i can't imagine what it was like in real life. sounds like such an amazing thing.
ReplyDeletei want to do it too someday.
Congratulations! That is such a great accomplishment. Send details! I want to know the details!
ReplyDeleteWow Jenny, I'm amazed and impressed! I swam the lake with Beth Lindsay!! and I won't ever tell how long it took us!!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had a great experience, sounds and looks like a bit of Heaven, it almost makes me want to ride a horse and see it again (almost) Dan and Dantzelle are going to Alaska Basin on the horses today. Congratulations on a great achievement, you inspire me!!!!!!
ReplyDelete