Neil cried when we wouldn't let him ride the lift. He said, "I promise if you take me to the top I will use pedals and brakes." I think we'll try that combo on regular flat ground first.
Drew rode the lift and did great until he took a good spill. He decided he wanted to practice his braking a bit before the next ride too.
We got The North Face pics for you Uncle Dave. The tent didn't have any kid size tees to buy so when the reps saw how disappointed the kiddos were they hurriedly handed over stickers and chap stick. Thanks North Face!
Michelle, cousin James, and their friends also came for the day. We'll definitely go again. Hopefully with new bikes . . .

Hahaha lego head. Neil and Drew look so cute. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteLooks like summer is finally here! Neil should be the poster boy for Boot Scoot Bikes and Neil and Drew are definitely headed for sales rep jobs at North Face. Watch out Dave.
ReplyDelete