July 29, 2011

nine west pumps

I have been looking for new black pumps. I don't typically buy shoes like this because I am afraid I might tip over. I am also not typically a fan of animal or reptile print shoes. However, I do love these from Nine West. I wish I was ordering them all but I am just trying out the black ones. I'm not sure how often I would wear the others and can't justify buying all three. Oh well, maybe some day I will be more adventuresome like my darling sisters and their stylish ways.


5 comments:

  1. oooh. I really like all of these. If you like the black ones I think you should definitely get one of the reptile/leopard/and/or/snakeskin ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, I thought I clicked on the wrong blog or something! But those shoes are super cute! and two, you should really take advantage of your husbands height and wear some cute pumps! I for one will never be able to wear pumps (but that's ok I'm ok with my one or two inchers).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do it! Order all three then you will just HAVE to go shopping for outfits for the others as well, or you could just order me a pair:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all know Keith already has a pair of the leopard print ones, just borrow his.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, were you wearing those today at church? If so they looked fabulous!! and I wasn't just admiring your shoes the whole time...your lesson was fabulous also :)

    ReplyDelete