July 31, 2011

garden

This summer our landlord said she didn't want to plant a garden so I could have their garden spot. I was excited because I had already purchased all my seeds not anticipating selling our home first thing in the spring. So I have been diligently tending my garden and it has been my most productive and beautiful garden ever. Here are a few pictures from last night. How long can I last before I have to go to the grocery store again?
From left to right in the top picture you see corn, green beans, beets, carrots, potatoes, peas, onions, and more green beans. There are pumpkins at the front bottom of the pic and the last pic has different squashes in front of the corn . . . in case you were wondering.


3 comments:

  1. Seriously an amazing garden! I bet it's fun to have one. There's organic for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O
    holy moly! that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that looks so good!

    ReplyDelete